Thursday, September 6, 2012

Versatile Blogger Nominees...


My Nominees Are...

The Versatile Blogger nomination has been bestowed upon me by Tai Nycole! The Versatile Blogger award goes to a fairly new blogger trying to make a difference. Tai Nycole of Stranded:A Healthy Hair Journey is a long time friend of mine and is a wonderfully insightful person!

In order to accept the Versatile Blogger Award, there are a few directions one must follow:
1. Nominate 15 bloggers who are relatively new to blogging. I'm listing 16 that I have become a fan of from being a #BLMGirl! 
2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.


Here are my 16 bloggers that you need to follow:


1. Stranded: A Healthy Hair Journey

2. Fabellis
3. The Real Chocolette
4. Spoon Full of Sugar
5. Longing 4 Length
6. Beatrice Clay
7. Food Fashion & Flow


Now, this is the part where I share 7 random facts about myself...
1. I am just learning how to apply make-up and it's only because I was a tomboy for a long time and I am finally ready to break out of that.
2. Even though I am an '80's baby and I love hip hop, most of the time I prefer any jazz to rap. I guess I have an old soul.
3. My actual blogging is so inconsistent because there are so many topics I would love to write about - fashion isn't my thing so that will never be one of them.
4. I think the best reading comes from the Bible...Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth but compelling stories too!
5. Even though most view me as very mild mannered, my temper flares very seldom but when it does, I hate the person I am.
6. I secretly hope to have a career in performing arts later in life (acting or playing an instrument).
7. I am a coffee fanatic. It's my unhealthy addiction but I love it! The best gifts or gestures for me will always include coffee.

Even though I thanked her on Twitter at the time of the nomination, I would like to thank Tai Nycole for the generosity of her nomination! I promise to make you proud mama!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave any comments or questions and I will be glad to help!